To compile the workbook, please follow these instructions. For each group of Unfoldings on the menu under ACTION & PRACTICE, you will find corresponding groups of worksheets for the Workbook):
- Print the website Unfolding pages -- one at a time -- directly from the website, so they are available for easy use when you are away from your computer. Use the print button in the browser controls at the top of your screen. You are free to select color or black ink.
- Print the corresponding worksheets that apply to the section you are ready to work on. These will help you organize each task. Select the section you want to print, and use the print button in the browser controls at the top of your screen.
- Assemble the printed pages in a binder.
- For each Unfolding, label a page divider with the number and name of the Unfolding. Place the Unfolding pages from the website behind the divider. Next, place the worksheets that correspond to that Unfolding.
- As you work with each Unfolding, keep your notes and drawings in the workbook so that they can be easily found and shared with others.